Daniel McQueen, MA
Executive Director, Psychedelic Specialist, Lead Educator for Psychedelic Sitters School, DMTx Researcher, Author of Psychedelic Cannabis: Therapeutic Methods and Unique Blends to Treat Trauma and Transform Consciousness
My calling as a Psychedelic Guide is to support my clients as they step into their highest and deepest expressions of Self. This requires transforming our past into fuel for our future potential, and the hard task of living into that potential. I support my clients by being a bridge between how their life has been to how they want it to be.
This work is complex and takes on many forms, from facilitating individual Psychedelic Cannabis and Ketamine experiences with medical oversight, guided meditation sessions, individual coaching, classes, and community support. Although I am trained as a clinical psychotherapist, with a Masters degree in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University, I identify professionally as an advanced Psychedelic Guide, meaning an expert professional consultant in the field of psychedelics. I’ve worked professionally in the field of psychedelics with ketamine, psilocybin mushrooms, DMT, and with cannabis as a psychedelic since legalization in 2014. I am continually amazed (and even still regularly surprised) by its potential as both a tool for healing, as well as a profound tool for psychedelic exploration. I specifically coach and educate new journeyers, the psychedelic curious, as well as advanced psychedelic journeywork practitioners.
I have over 25 years of transformational and healing arts experience, having studied multiple spiritual and psychological traditions, including advanced training in energy healing, transformational alchemy, and shamanic practices. I was educated by advanced practitioners in Psilocybin Support Services and Harm Reduction. I am also trained in MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy by the Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies (MAPS). I specialize in coaching people who use psychedelic substances including cannabis, and in safely supporting them on this path through answering questions, engaging concerns, and navigating big life transitions. I support safety, help integration, and hold a strong, objective, open and affirming working space with acceptance and compassion.
- Psychedelic Harm Prevention, Education & Integration Support
- Cannabis-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy – Theory & Practice
- Psilocybin Support Services and Protocol Development
- Ketamine-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy
- DMT and Extended-State DMT (DMTx) Research Expeditions
- Psychedelic First Aid which includes CPR certification, psychedelic mental health crisis intervention and suicide intervention training
- Transformational Breathwork Guiding
- Microdosing Harm Reduction Education & Psychedelic Studies Consulting
- Giftedness, Life Transitions & Career Coaching
- Ceremony & Mindfulness Coaching
- Psychedelic Safety