Holistic and Psychedelic-Informed Transformational Healing experiences are rarely easy, and even profoundly positive shifts in life may be difficult to navigate or fully engage without support. We are a Psychedelic-Informed Psychotherapy Clinic that provides clients with evidenced-based clinical support, somatic trauma resolution therapy, art therapy, addictions counseling, integration support and microdosing coaching.
We are also available to answer questions about safe and skillful use practices regarding psychedelics, MDMA, and cannabis. Trained therapists are also available to consult families who are currently experiencing a psychedelic-induced crisis.
Visit our events page to learn more about our regular online Psychedelic Integration Circle to support the processing and integrating of psychedelic experiences.
Opportunities, difficulties, questions, and general life situations on the medicine path can be quite complicated, and sometimes require a holistic approach to adequately address our concerns. Humans are complex, multidimensional creatures. We deserve to be treated as such.
Sessions are available by phone, video, or office visits.
Clinical Practitioner Services
- $100/30-min – Intake Consultation & New Client Paperwork
- $150/hr – Clinical Psychotherapy, Coaching & Preparation/Integration Support (in-person or phone/zoom)
Medical Doctor/Psychiatrist Services
- $160 – Medical Cannabis Card Evaluation
- $250 – Medical Evaluation for Ketamine Prescription and Psychedelic Cannabis recommendation with required paperwork (30 min) and Clinical Survey Evaluation
- $450/hr, $325/40 min, $175/20 min – General Psychiatrist Appointments, Cannabis Psychiatry, Integrative Wellness