What is cannabis psychiatry?
Cannabis psychiatry skillfully combines the scientific knowledge of the endocannabinoid system with the practice of modern psychiatry, using cannabis as a psychopharmacological tool.
Who is it for?
Utilizing CBD and THC skillfully in different ratios, depending on an individual illness, has been shown to reduce the symptoms of the following conditions: PTSD, bipolar, autism, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and many other conditions.
Cannabis psychiatry services:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Individually-tailored daily cannabis protocols
- Cannabis & wellness protocols
- Education on cannabis dosing
- Education on intentional use of cannabis
Therapeutic support for clients who wish to transition negative patterns of cannabis use into healthy use
- Consulting and supervision for practitioners utilizing cannabis to treat psychiatric conditions
International public speaking on cannabis and mental health
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The purpose of Medicinal Mindfulness is to provide our services in an open but safe environment so that we can:
- Best reach those who need the services we provide; and
- Inspire others by actively offering new possibilities for psychedelic therapy, events, and psychedelic training programs in full compliance with the law.